Saturday, March 23, 2013


Hello, my darling friends! 

Since the news came out this week that google reader is closing by July 1, I thought I should remind you all to follow this blog on other platforms. Personally, I prefer bloglovin' (and clicking on the picture above will take you right to the Luminous Photography bloglovin' page, so all you have to do is click follow *wink wink*), but if you have any other platforms you'd like to share, please let me know! 

Thanks for following me! You're all wonderful!

------

Olá meus queridos amigos!

Desde que saiu a notícia, esta semana, de que o Google Reader vai fechar a 1 de Julho, lembrei-me que vos deveria recomendar que sigam este blogue em outras plataformas. Pessoalmente, eu prefiro o bloglovin' (e se carregarem na foto, vão ter directamente à página deste blogue no bloglovin', por isso é só mesmo carregar no botão 'seguir' *wink*), mas se conhecerem outras plataformas que queiram partilhar, é só fazê-lo nos comentários! 

Obrigada por seguirem este blogue! São todos fantásticos!

No comments:

Post a Comment